Sunday, September 23, 2007

At the Beginning

Hey Everybody!!

Since this is just the first post, I'll just leave some important facts about myself to (hopefully) make future entries more clear.

1) I am obsessed to death with Harry Potter, JK Rowling, and anything and anyone affiliated with the wizarding world.
2) I'm from New Jersey (Only one out of the thousands taking over GW)
3) I'm a hardcore Yankees fan.
4) Go Giants!!
5) My favorite restaurant is the Cheesecake Factory
6) My favorite band is Guster.
7) I love singing- everything from our good old Britney Spears to Phantom
8) I plan on double majoring in English and International Affairs
9) I like long conversations and midnight walks on the beach- the Jersey Shore is more than its cracked up to be.
10) I love roller coasters. One has not lived until he/she has ridden Kingda Ka.

So that's ten things to love about me.

1 comment:

caroline said...

Can you say a little more? I like your list, but I wonder if you couldn't fill us in with some more details.